Thursday, May 27, 2010
这是一种默明的失落感。
I seldom blog in Chinese before. But well, everything begins with the first step!
It however, does not mean that I will do so in every of my post in the future.
It's no doubt that the above feeling may be with me for a long time, till I don't when. I was in fact not really aware of this feeling till recent days, when I realised that I'm no longer looking forward to the days to come. Even while I received the tuition fees from my student today brings me no joy and excitement (I know I sounded materialistic here) but it just shows that there is seriously something that went missing from my life now.
Probably we are turning into two parallel lines, where the gradient is the same but we will never meet again. Garh, this is not what I really wanted. In mathematical terms, it means that the quadratic curve has no real roots, the linear line does not intersect the curve or the two lines are parallel. Also, the two planes have the same normal vector, or the two vectors are skewed lines.
I seldom blog in Chinese before. But well, everything begins with the first step!
It however, does not mean that I will do so in every of my post in the future.
It's no doubt that the above feeling may be with me for a long time, till I don't when. I was in fact not really aware of this feeling till recent days, when I realised that I'm no longer looking forward to the days to come. Even while I received the tuition fees from my student today brings me no joy and excitement (I know I sounded materialistic here) but it just shows that there is seriously something that went missing from my life now.
Probably we are turning into two parallel lines, where the gradient is the same but we will never meet again. Garh, this is not what I really wanted. In mathematical terms, it means that the quadratic curve has no real roots, the linear line does not intersect the curve or the two lines are parallel. Also, the two planes have the same normal vector, or the two vectors are skewed lines.
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.